Begin by logging into your VidPlat Portal.
Look for Videos in the left column. Hover or click to see Add New.
- Enter a title for you video. Titles longer than 20 characters could be truncated.
- Text in the body area will appear below your video. Leave blank in most cases.
- If you do include text here, be sure to add an excerpt.
- Check the Featured box to show your video on the first tab of the app and homepage of your VidPlat website.
- If no featured image is set, this will be unchecked automatically.
- You may select multiple categories.
- If you need to add a category, please read the categories tutorial.
- Click 'Set featured image' (right column).
- Select an existing image from the media gallery or upload a new one.
The featured image should be 2048x1152.
- Enter an image title and alt text (optional).
- Click [Set featured image] (bottom right).
- If you want to publish on a future date or time, click the 'edit' link next to 'Publish immediately.' Set the time, then click [Publish].